Bernice Sacks Lipkin, Ph.D.: Editor in Chief
Robert Battista: Manager of Think-Israel on Facebook and Twitter
Rowena Camaya: Blog-Eds Manager
Some Major Contributors
Use the search function for listings of their articles
To Receive An Email Announcing The Completion Of An Issue:
- If you are receiving Think-Israel email: you will continue to receive notification when an issue is complete. It is free and has no time limit. You don’t have to do anything.
- To subscribe for the first time: Click the subscribe button at the top of the Home Page. It is a free service with no time limit.
- To unsubscribe, click the unsubscribe button at the top of the home page. For those of you who have multiple email addresses, make sure you use the address where you received the email.
- If you have unsubscribed and wish to resubscribe: click the subscribe button on the top of the home page.
- To suspend mail when you go on travel for a period of time, click the suspend button at the top of the home page. Continue writing me at email@example.com about your insights and impressions of people and places. But send suspension information via the buttons.
- To receive emails at a different address: Unsubscribe from the address we have and then subscribe with your new address.
- Many people make use of their email provider’s Vacation or Out-Of-Office forms to notify people that they have new addresses because they have new jobs/schools or are retiring. Please let us know by using the subscription buttons. It is the only reliable way of keeping Think-Israel informed.
Thank you to all the contributors to Think-Israel
Thank you for all the comments from Think-Israel’s readers
Please write and suggest an essay or article or comment or letter you’d like to write up for Think-Israel. Focus on integrating data that are out there. Focus on bringing a new way of looking at what’s out there. Think of this site as a blog site for all of you who love Israel and think she hasn’t exactly put her best foot forward, image-wise.
[wpforms id=”2000″ title=”false” description=”false”]